Thank you for your interest in working at the Colon Cancer Alliance! We’re currently hiring for the below positions. For more information and to apply, click the link below.
Strategic Alliance and Initiatives Associate
The Strategic Alliance and Initiatives Associate is a full-time early-career professional position managing prevention programs and establishing partnerships with mission-related organizations across the US. The associate’s responsibilities include:
- Assisting the Director of Strategic Alliances and Initiatives with all aspects of the Blue Hope Partnership Program.
- Assisting the Director with the launch of the Blue Hope Prevention Award (Screening Assistance) Program and management of day-to-day tasks associated with the program.
- Reviewing and providing input on medical outreach materials as well as providing copy where deemed necessary.
- Conducting research and writing tasks as needed.
- Writing copy and maintaining and updating the prevention and departmental sections of the organization’s Website
The Colon Cancer Alliance seeks a part-time (minimum 15 hours/week, up to 32 hours/week), paid Development Intern to assist a growing organization in fulfilling its mission of knocking colon cancer out of the top three cancer killers by championing prevention, funding cutting-edge research and providing the highest quality patient support services. The development intern will work primarily within the development department, enhancing overall fundraising efforts.