Webinar: Better Cancer Care Through Accurate and Personalized Chemotherapy Dosing
Posted on June 5, 2014
Learn how to achieve the ideal concentration of chemotherapy drug in your system through our upcoming webinar. We’re partnering with MyCare Diagnostics to bring you a discussion on better cancer care featuring Adrienne Choma, Co-founder and Chief Operating Officer of Saladax Biomedical Inc., the maker of My5-FU Chemotherapy Optimization Test.
As a cancer survivor herself, Adrienne will provide an overview of the support for customized dosing:
- Personalized dosing leads to optimized treatment outcomes and a reduction in the incidence and severity of toxic side effects associated with 5-FU chemotherapy.
- Very often dose adjustments are necessary to achieve target drug levels for each individual patient.
- Limitations of current methods of dosing.
- Variability in that no two patients are alike.
- Growing body of evidence supporting My5-FU blood testing to optimize the 5-FU level in each patient.
Date: Tuesday, June 24, 2014
Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00 p.m. ET
COMING NEXT MONTH:
Research News: The Latest In Colorectal Cancer Research & Treatment Webinar
July 16, 2014 – 3 pm ET
More from my site