Online Colon Cancer Community and Chat Room
Colon cancer affects hundreds of thousands of people and their friends and family, yet many individuals are left feeling isolated and alone. Through our online community, My CCA Support, you will be able to connect with thousands of others from across the world who are sharing similar circumstances.
My CCA Support allows you to:
- Seek advice or provide information
- Provide and receive peer support
- Share personal stories and experiences
- Be a part of a community of your peers
- Provide updates to your loved ones
- Search for other members by diagnosis, stage and location
Membership is free. Members can participate in:
- live chats,
- message boards, and
- create personal pages with photos, videos and blogs.
The chat room is a place for those affected by colorectal cancer to have an open dialogue, share personal experiences, pose questions and discuss topics related to colorectal cancer.
You can chat anytime. See who's in the chat room now by logging into My CCA Support and select "Start Chatting" under the chat tab or join one of our scheduled chats.
Daily Web Chat
- Informal, moderated chats for anyone seeking help and support
- Meets daily at 12 pm ET
Stage IV-um Chat
- Informal, moderated chats for stage IV survivors and their caregivers. This includes the newly diagnosed, those in active treatment and those who are NED (no evidence of disease)
- Meets 2nd and 4th Tuesday at 8 pm ET