Screen This Too! Kickoff — Discounts, Ways To Get Involved & More!
Posted on October 1, 2013
It’s official – the season of pink is in full swing. But Pink-tober isn’t just for breast health anymore. We’re expanding the scope of the awareness conversation with our Screen This Too! Campaign, reminding you to not only think pink this month, but to go blue, too!
Through the month of October, use discount code SCREENTHISTOO to get 50% off your t-shirt and join the movement!
- Wear it – order the t-shirt
- Take it viral – change your Facebook cover photo or profile picture and use hashtag #ScreenThisToo
- Share your photo on our Facebook page
- Download the image, print it out and share it with friends!
- Get a FREE “Screen This Too!” shirt through our Undy 5000 5K
72% of women report being up-to-date on their breast health screenings while only a little more than half could say the same about colon cancer screenings. Experts recommend that you should start getting screened at age 50, or earlier if you have symptoms or are high risk. Other diseases, such as breast cancer and diabetes, can also put you at a higher risk for colon cancer. When in doubt, talk to your doctor.
More from my site